Jeanne Denney is a transpersonal and somatic psychotherapist, educator, a hospice worker, healer, and author of The Effects of Compassionate Presence on the Dying. She works in many venues to help people fearlessly embrace a life which includes aging and dying. Jeanne has spent years at bedsides, contributed pioneering ideas to somatic psychology, death and grief work, and been deeply involved with creating the Art of Dying projects in New York City. Her insights on energy and the body through aging, illness, and dying are derived from a wide lens of human experience and deep understanding of our mortal journey. Visit www.jeannedenney.com for more information about Jeanne's work.
- Facilitator, Teacher and Consultant at the Art of Dying Institute at the New York Open Center
- Adjunct Professor at Ramapo College of New Jersey
- Graduate School Faculty Mentor at the Institute for Transpersonal Psychology (now Sophia University)
- Teacher in the Netherlands Institute for Core Energetics 5th year
- Teacher in the Living Core Program of the Institute for Core Energetics
- The Institute for Transpersonal Psychology (Masters of Transpersonal Psychology) now Sophia University
- The Cooper Union for Science and Art (BS in Engineering)
- The University of Iowa
- The Institute of Core Energetics East (Certified Core Energetics Practitioner)
- The Barbara Brennan School of Healing
- The Lung Ta Institute
- The Foundation for Human Enrichment (Somatic Experiencing)
- And has received numerous other healing trainings including Reiki, Bio-Dynamic Cranial Sacral work, and more.